Go watch it, now!
posted by SH at 10:47 下午
I watched it a few weeks ago and sprained my ankle even before the show started. :)Still, I'm thrilled
Oops that hurts... and you managed to finish watching the show after that?? Anyway, hope you're well now :)
Haha, as long as you don't think about it, as long as you focus on something else, sprained ankle is not as painful as you thought :)Ya, I did manage to stay until the show end. Love it.
发表评论
<< Home
3 Comments:
I watched it a few weeks ago and sprained my ankle even before the show started. :)
Still, I'm thrilled
Oops that hurts... and you managed to finish watching the show after that?? Anyway, hope you're well now :)
Haha, as long as you don't think about it, as long as you focus on something else, sprained ankle is not as painful as you thought :)
Ya, I did manage to stay until the show end. Love it.
发表评论
<< Home