What month roughly r u travelling? I would like to go up north this summer(from northern alberta till alaska),but if you guys are coming, I can adjust my trip and prepare accommodation and lots of food for you guys! :)or perhaps you guys can join me to the north? WW,ask your minister of finance to sponsor the trip for youlah! hehehe....
Wei Wei, you saved enough annual leave d? Your priority is to save enough leave to go to Si Chuan with me next year. if you can't join again, I'm not going to wait for you. I can't wait for long, getting older for those tough places ;p
15 Comments:
晓峰,如果我号召几个爱旅游的老同学想你报名,会不会吓找你?哈哈!
不过,说实在的,真得很羡慕哟~(这样子大概要多少钱?)我们可以参与一小段的“海阔天空”吗?
是,我会吓到 :)
一天的开支应该在 US$40-100 之间吧。详情当然要我仔细研究后才知道,plan 好了我会公布大致行程。参与一小段当然是没问题的,维宪也曾对我说他有兴趣,你不妨找机会问一问他。
Wei!Why only visit Wei Li? Not gonna come visit me meh?
CL
泽灵,我正是打算先探望你,在约你走一段“海阔天空”,且看晓峰怎么安排行程吧!
Why 维理?简单,去吃他的住他的……这样的服务世间少有。
泽灵回来了吗?或许,我会先北上,到时再看。
呃……我也要!
财政部长(盈盈啦!),可不可以?
What month roughly r u travelling? I would like to go up north this summer(from northern alberta till alaska),but if you guys are coming, I can adjust my trip and prepare accommodation and lots of food for you guys! :)or perhaps you guys can join me to the north? WW,ask your minister of finance to sponsor the trip for youlah! hehehe....
CL
Wei Wei, you saved enough annual leave d? Your priority is to save enough leave to go to Si Chuan with me next year. if you can't join again, I'm not going to wait for you. I can't wait for long, getting older for those tough places ;p
oh, and Tan Chek Ling, don't 教坏小孩!
CL, most likely in early June.
hahaha.... not enough annual leave... woo woo woo... ok la.... i go only si chuan :P
恭喜恭喜
阿轩,别那么快恭喜我啦,我还有最后一关 defense 没过。到时你若飞过来,请你吃一餐大的也行。
Finally 我有一位博士的朋友了,尤其是Computer Science...哈哈
SH,先多谢了。时间不够用了,我不能参与你这次的“西游”计划。不过,请我吃一餐大的是一定要的。我会记住的,放心。顺祝万事如意,身体健康,旅途愉快,美梦成真。
发表评论
<< Home